• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] P Model US+

TractorFox

Yes, it has the absolute most unapproachable name I have ever seen. I am really, really impressed with this thing.

I saw the video (below) when I was looking for reviews of the pa-5. The video mentioned it has minimal fade and a straight flight. I'm a pretty big prodigy nerd, but this is my first ace line disc because the naming scheme makes people roll their eyes.

Straight.This is the absolute straightest disc I have ever thrown. I would for sure say the numbers are 3,5,0,0. I kept throwing it like my envy or my pa-3, expecting a touch of fade, but it just levels out and floats down.

GlideIt has latitude 64-esque glide.

Plastic right now is proflex, which feels the same as the new 400 that they've been pushing out for the distortion/fx-X, etc.

It feels a bit like a lid, very flat rim walls. I mostly fan grip, which was comfortable. (edit: video says it feels like the PA4, which I haven't tried yet)

Max Weight: 176.8gr
Diameter: 21.3cm
Height: 2.0cm
Rim Depth: 1.4cm
Rim Thickness: 1.1cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.1cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 6.6%
Rim Configuration: 79.75
Flexibility: 7.39kg

Prodigy numbers: 3,5,-1,1

TLDR
Potential negatives: lid shaped, slick plastic, name (ha)
Potential pros: glide, much straighter than anything else I've thrown, drop-float finish.

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Safe to say I'm not throwing the PMUS+. 8===)

mick-foley-thumbs-up.gif

I know numbers are numbers, but Prodigy is historically silly with their numbers.

But do they now have four discs with the same flight numbers? The PMUS literally has the same numbers as the PMUS+… and I think the PA4 has the same numbers, as well… and the new A-5 has the same numbers as well (ok, the "glides" are different for the latter two, but still)…

What gives?