• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Barry Shotlz signed Beast Innova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenstezz

Par Member
So if I were to put this on ebay how much do you think I could get for this? BTW I'm up for trades here! I don't really care for this disc but a good friend of mine hit my car in a parking lot and on the spot gave me this! BTW I'm not stupid.

1281075012Photo_19.jpg

Last edited:
If signed by Barry SCHULTZ 2 time World Champ then I would say maybe 20 bucks if signed by Barry Schlotz then I would say 10.99

LOL How much do you think it's worth Dbag? What does BTW i'm not stupid mean? That's an obvious sign that you have no clue. It's a Barry Schultz signed Champion Beast with his autograph. Your friend probably attended a clinic that he was at, bought a disc for maybe 14 bucks and he signed it for him. Maybe if it's a 2003 Beast maybe a little more but hopefully your buddy put a nice size dent in your rig.

signed

Ripper is right. '03 model Beast maybe $20-$25. Current run champion beast $15 maybe $20. Keep it,20 years from now it might bring a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.