• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basic Information on COVID-19 or other viruses

I read an article yesterday about all the extra urns that have been ordered and delivered in Wuhan. It was something like 27,000...

Oh yeah. History is a flat circle. I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert on any of these matters. I just try to stay as informed as I can from the professionals. Even the experts are admitting they are learning new things constantly about covid, and that's an important concession to make.

This will change how the world operates going forward. Governments will think twice about where they allocate money (canning funding to pandemic teams and important medical research seems like a bad idea all the sudden).

We just gotta focus on what we know currently. Wash your hands, stay clean, stay out of harms way, and stay calm!

A team in England did an estimation of the true numbers of infected people and how well lockdown measures are working in Europe:

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/im...urope-estimates-and-NPI-impact-30-03-2020.pdf

This will change how the world operates going forward. Governments will think twice about where they allocate money (canning funding to pandemic teams and important medical research seems like a bad idea all the sudden).

Not if we keep voting for people like El Trumpo.

Last edited:

Latest posts