• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle at the Briar III, Nov. 10, Fort Worth, Texas

Johnnyfats

Birdie Member
On November 10th Top Card Disc Golf will be hosting the Battle at the Briar III. This will be the first PDGA sanctioned event to take place at Greenbriar Disc Golf Course in Fort Worth, Texas. Registration for the event is through www.discgolfunited.com and is limited to the first 72 players to guarantee four player cards. The first round of 18 holes will begin at 9:00 am, with the second round starting an hour after final card from the first round is turned in.

Top Card tournaments are known for the amount of plastic they give away. There will be opportunities to win discs in both rounds, as well as a "ring of fire" and a distance competition at the conclusion. As with all Top Card events, proceeds from this tournament will go to fund the O.D. Wyatt Disc Golf Club and future events for junior disc golfers. If you have any further questions please visit facebook.com/topcarddiscgolf or contact Jon Estrada at (817) 706-4400.

Yes sir, we have been all about the amateur and junior players from the start. I'm sorry if that offends some of the Open players but that is just how we have done things.

Do I get a Bday gift? Whats the format?

Battle at the Briar II was my first tourney win, if I wasn't getting married that weekend I'd be playing this for sure!

Do I get a Bday gift? Whats the format?
For Juniors, Women and Rec it will be two rounds from the shorts and all of the other divisions will play one from the shorts and one from the longs.

Battle at the Briar II was my first tourney win, if I wasn't getting married that weekend I'd be playing this for sure!
Sorry you can't make it to this one but congratulations on your pending nuptials.

I get off a plane at about 5:30 that morning....guess I won't be making it to number III. :(

why not??? excuses...

:D

Haha. Well if it was one round I might have the energy...but no way I can make it all day. I will be arriving back from a already tiring trip to Oregon...should be getting some amazing DG time in up there though O_O

Top Card Disc Golf is proud to announce Sun & Ski Sports as the official sponsor for Battle at the Briar III Long Distance Contest that will take place after the second round.

Be sure to visit their store at: 4941 Overton Ridge Blvd, Fort Worth, Texas 76132 for all of your disc golf and outdoor equipment needs.

Registrations are coming in and I've been receiving a ton of phone calls so let me clear up some things:
1. We are taking day of registration and it is on a of first come first serve basis with a hard cap of 72. I will be able to take registrations starting at 7:30 am. Our last tournament had around 30 pre-registered and close to 60 walk ups.

While I would love to save y'all spots, the best way to secure a spot is to pre-register. Also, pre-registering helps us ensure that everything starts on time.

2. Everyone will play the first round from the long tee pads and the second round from the short tee pads.

We look forward to seeing all of y'all tomorrow!

Latest posts