• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Beat up zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgesummers

Bogey Member
I'm looking for a broken in zone for straighter forehands. Let me know if you have any you're interested in moving.

I'm looking for a broken in zone for straighter forehands. Let me know if you have any you're interested in moving.

Hey man, you're welcome to throw money around to people on the interwebs if you want to. But alternatively you can beat up a Jawbreaker Zone by yourself pretty quick. Use it for all shots <250' for a couple rounds and it'll be worked in.

Just got my first JB zone a few weeks ago and after 5 or so rounds it's starting to have a more mellow finish already. Big fan I recommend seasoning one

I wish you luck with this if you're looking for an ESP or Z. A beaten in Zone is not something most people want to part with.

I have these, the clear and the orange are 175, the green is 170g. They may not be beat enough. send me a PM if you want to get some or all of them.

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.