• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Become a sponsered Latitude 64 player

Why would someone only open a thread because of an error in spelling of the title? That seems silly.

On topic, it says Dave would initially choose 25 and then it would be a trial period for those members before a final 10 are decided next January for actual sponsorship. Pretty smart move I think for them to get a nice stable of up and coming players in this country. Dave is going to be slammed with applications I think. Even people who don't throw trilogy company discs are going to want a shot at sponsorship. I won't be sending off mine lol. I'm already sponsored and part of Team SteezeOG. I'm quite generous to myself with disc allotments.

The description doesn't make it sound fun at all. "Soldiers"? "Boot camp"? I'm just a recreational player, but reading that, I would say, "thanks, but no thanks."

Lose the military references.

Really? Not interested simply because they use some military jargon to spice it up a little?

It sounds like the "boot camp" is nothing more than a trial sponsorship. Essentially, Dave will have his flock of 25 "chosen ones" out there competing on behalf of the Swedes. The 10 that best represent the brand will be invited to join Latitude's Team USA.

I think it's a cool idea and definitely like that it's inclusive to all skill levels.

Why would someone only open a thread because of an error in spelling of the title? That seems silly.

On topic, it says Dave would initially choose 25 and then it would be a trial period for those members before a final 10 are decided next January for actual sponsorship. Pretty smart move I think for them to get a nice stable of up and coming players in this country. Dave is going to be slammed with applications I think. Even people who don't throw trilogy company discs are going to want a shot at sponsorship. I won't be sending off mine lol. I'm already sponsored and part of Team SteezeOG. I'm quite generous to myself with disc allotments.

Can I send you an application? :p

I know my tee birds and eagles would hate me. Agree this is pretty cool, and from what I read its not just for the pro player which I think is pretty sweet. I throw a lot of lat 64, river, halo, flow, saint. I just don't think I would want to limit myself to one brand sponsor or not. I do love the gold line plastic though. I have not found a mid from them that would replace my buzzes or drone and zone for that matter. Mixed bag here.

You wouldn't be limited to one brand. Feldberg is allowed to throw Dynamic Discs and Westside along with Latitude 64. Lots of discs to choose from.

Can I send you an application? :p

Sure lol. I'll send you a used and inked bio fugitive I don't want and you pay a one time sponsorship fee of $500 to buy me a new basket. That you can use when you're in Emporia. :D

Sure lol. I'll send you a used and inked bio fugitive I don't want and you pay a one time sponsorship fee of $500 to buy me a new basket. That you can use when you're in Emporia. :D

Done!

It wouldn't be "your" basket. It's a basket for the Team Steeze training facility in Emporia.

Wow. They are giving out sponsorships and somebody posts about it on a dg forum. Instead of caring about this awesome news we grammar police the **** out of the guy.

This is really cool and it sucks I'm not even good enough to try out.

Agree grammar police suck. Its the interweb.

To address your second statement, nothing in there says you have to be playing at a certain level. Its more about what you can do from a promoting standpoint IMO. If you don't play tourneys or aren't involved in your local club I would say don't even try. But if you are promoting the sport and are the involved in your area I would say its worth a try.

You wouldn't be limited to one brand. Feldberg is allowed to throw Dynamic Discs and Westside along with Latitude 64. Lots of discs to choose from.

Forgot about the trilogy. I do have a northman in my bag as well. My wizards have the DD stamp if its any consolation.

I'll take a green finished monkey trap basket please.

Your sponsorship package of a used bio fugitive, DD koozie, trilogy lanyard, and some stickers will be shipped once I receive my basket. I may also include a Steeze signed used double stamped Saint. :hfive:

I'll take a green finished monkey trap basket please.

Your sponsorship package of a used bio fugitive, DD koozie, trilogy lanyard, and some stickers will be shipped once I receive my basket. I may also include a Steeze signed used double stamped Saint. :hfive:

:hfive:

I wonder how he'll initially weed out the dozens (maybe hundreds) of applications he's going to receive.

Oh and a team shirt. It'll say Team Steeze and on the back have a steamy turd with the text, crappin on the competition.

Cut the guy some slack on spelling, he's from Cincinnati. They eat hot dog sauce and call it chili.

Wonder if they'd be interested in an middle aged rubber-arm who can't putt worth spit.

"Dear Mr. Feldberg...."

Cut the guy some slack on spelling, he's from Cincinnati. They eat hot dog sauce and call it chili.

Wait, you ain't one of dem people's that eats that chilli with them beans in dare are yous? (Hick voice, spits tobacco, thumbs in suspenders) and yes, I'm completely serious. Beans are filler.

I sent in an application, they will laugh. I'm kind of hoping I get a reply that just says "no, not even close". It might make me practice more.

I would imagine it would be one or two from each division Like a normal team. Not just a pro team..

Latest posts