• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Berry Beri Fade Gear Bag

NinaD

This bag is becoming VERY hard to find. For any gals out there looking for one I saw one for sale at the Honey Bear Hollow Campground store. They are in Peru, Indiana, don't know if they ship or not, but you could always contact them and find out. (765) 473-4342

what is it?

edit: Berry Beri - Pink/Lavender

Last edited:
Yes, in RL the colours are more like periwinkle and pink. It is very girlie. Thanks for the link, I didn't explain the bag very well! My bad. :)

I can't even interest my wife in playing by pointing out some of the cute disc golf bags. I know it's a lost cause when that won't work heh

What was the other design like this called? It had what looked like every color of fabric in Fade's shop.

^ I'm pretty sure tbird is referring to Psycho. Almost positive the old pschos are brighter/wilder than their more recent ones. I remember liking them, but when I went to buy one, the colors seemed more tame, so I went with camo.

That's it. I think you're right Bogey. I seem to remember it being more than three colors too.

fade_disc_golf_bag_tourney_psycho_lrg.jpg

I've been using KRATC's Berry Beri tourney bag since January or so. Pretty sure he got it on clearance so can't argue with that!

... plus all the ladies give me compliments on my bag :thmbup: