• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best all around disc

I would think it would have to a putter or mid in Premiuim plastic that will hold that flight and sweet spot for a long time. And a disc that can handle more than 1 type of shot. I'd probably use an Opto Pure, but there are probably a good bunch of discs that would work.

out of the 50 discs I have thrown, a Buzzz I would say for all-around.

These threads follow a typical pattern in which most players name a stable midrange as the best all around disc. Roc, Comet, Axis, Buzzz, Pure, Warship.

I happen to love the Axis, but the reality is that any one of use would play well with any of the midranges mentioned. They are all very versatile for "one disc" situations.

Buzzz. But when I played one round with only one disc, either Buzzz or S-PD, I've got a better score with PD.

I like a firebird (assuming course distances under '300). I will use it for BH/FH hyzers, thumbers and rollers. If over '300 I would probably choose a PD.

Latest posts