• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Basket for Price.

JJantzi

My friend may be helping to set up a new disc golf course in Lancaster PA and is wondering what is the best type of basket? He knows that the Mach 3 and 5 baskets are pretty sweet but he wants to hear from the people.
Note: The disc golf course might happen might not and would occupy a space on 222 around Refton for all you Lancasterian disc golfers.

You can't go wrong with the Mach III or V's. Great ones and think that they won a poll on here as to the best basket. Though cost will be a factor as well Discatchers are pretty standard though.

IMO MachIII are the best for the price even though I think they are the more expensive baskets out there. My reasoning on this is the Mach III has a top plate with out a outer rim giving more space to enter the chains especially from angles and above, and of course the design of the chains tops it for me nobody like their putts to bounce out!

and I believe there's still a 7 % commission you recieve when you order from the DGA (10 %, if your a PDGA approved disc golf designer). so you could flip your commission into another basket (that's what I have done in the past).

all I needed to get the commission was to be the first contact with the park department interested in installing the new DGC. and to get the park director to sign a form stating that. and if my memory serves me correctly they have these forms on the DGA website.

so even more of a better reason to purchase the best basket on the market (DGA MARK 3)

Gateway Titans are not that well known yet; but, my experience is that they are perhaps the best out there at the moment.

Titans are the poo. Looks like you could hit them with a bus and still make the putt. We played a 9 holer in FL that had them, they caught great and looked like a million.

Latest posts