• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best DG Course and Brewery Combo.

Well, that's not really a combo, is it? By that standard, I can come up with any # of courses in Portland that have breweries right down the street.

Anderson Valley is a cool property, but the beer is merely average.
How important is the DG/Beer ratio ?
Hop Valley makes good beer, and Eugene has good disc golf.
In fact, an Oregon beer/disc golf tour would have very few low points.

This for sure.

Indeed, I'll add another vote for 'just pick one in Oregon'. It's rare I get to agree with Captain Jack.

Moose Drool is good, not great. Not as good as a Nut Brown imo.

But to have the disc golf course on the brewery grounds is a-ok with me. I'd drink to that, literally.

Your autocorrect messed up and typed in Ass Clown brewery in what has to be a terrible terrible mistake. :sick:

Last edited:
Tampa

Cigar City Brewing is right round the corner from Cypress Point DGC. With a handful of super long holes and a zillion palm trees, Cypress will drive you to drink. Both near Tampa International Airport, too.

Your autocorrect messed up and typed in Ass Clown brewery in what has to be a terrible terrible mistake. :sick:

That's what I thought when I heard their name a few years back when they were a "brewery in planning".

They are making some good beers now, so I just ignore the stupid name.

AssClown_Logo-300x300.jpg

Another Charlotte post here. Olde Meck has a great beer garden but pretty dreadful beers. The putting league at Sugar Creek is wonderful with solid beers and great DG culture. Triple C producing the Hyzer Hefe is very cool and Heist Breweries sponsorship with Final Round Radio is really cool. That said, none are the ideal pairing of DG course and brewery where you pull up, buy a growler and then proceed to play a round with some great brew. My guess is whenever Nate Doss quits full time touring; he will develop that concept. Now Sierra Nevada's new brewery in Asheville sits on some land that would make a tremendous brew/dg combo.

A bunch of solid breweries in the Ann Arbor area to go along with a lot of really awesome courses.

Dark Horse brewery isn't very far from Victory Park in Albion and Cold Brook Park in Climax.

Can't go wrong with Bell's Brewery and the K-zoo DG scene. Oshtemo, Ro-Mo, Cold Brook and even on down to Meyer Broadway.

Latest posts