• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best discs you've found

ManUtd

Par Member
What are the coolest/rarest discs (that don't have a name/number on them) you've ever found? I'll start by saying I've only ever found a few discs before, but I've found a Champ Cobra listed as "Multi-Purpose" and a CE Teebird.

I don't throw Innova, but this FIRST RUN BLUEBERRY CHAMPION EDITION VALKYRIE is a prized find.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 190
Beat to straight/turnover flat star Destroyer. Not a rare disc...but rare that anyone would leave the course without it and not come back with a weedwacker until it was found.

Found a beautifully beat in KC Roc, (have no idea what vintage) with the stamp just about worn off. It's the disc that turned me from the Buzzz to the Roc and I haven't looked back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb
Isn't it probable, that improbable was using some sarcasm with this statement?

Most likely. However the crowd he's mocking hadn't chimed in yet, so no need to ruin the thread.

Yawn....hilarious?

Last edited:
PFN 9/10 DX Roc, awesome gritty plastic. Still in my normal bag.

Second would be a 7/10 Pro Beast when I first started. Eventually the first disc I threw far enough to wow myself

Nothing really special here, but it was neat to me. Found a blue MJLS with stock stamp. I had never seen such thing and had no idea what it was at the time. At the time I probably only had Innova discs at all. It actually stayed in my bag for a long time. I should probably re-visit it.

Latest posts