• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best "feeling" disc ever...

Moify

Birdie Member
After about a year of throwing a medium Anode, I finally got a soft.

I must say, the soft Anode is easily the most comfortable (and grippiest) disc I've ever come across.

MVP has surpassed my expectations once again.

I must say, the soft Anode is easily the most comfortable (and grippiest) disc I've ever come across.

Anodes haven't been out a year, did you mean Ion? :confused:

For me the best "feeling" discs are flat top DX Rocs. They just fit perfectly in my hand with that nice DX grip.

Gotta be the soft GT Banger! That thing is ergonomics incarnate!

I am hooked on the medium Ion. The soft is too flippy for me, & my regular Axis & Vector work ok, but the medium just "fits" like a glove.

You don't have any trouble with sweaty hands or wet days with those? My brother is a MVP dude and had one hell of a time with those slipping out the other day, but he hasn't tried the "Windex trick" for added grip that I've heard about. Put me down for a SS Magic for the best feeling disc. Velvety soft, but the rim is still stiff enough for driving.

Some of my favorites are Old DX sharks, back when that plastic had grip and firmness. Not the rubbery stuff now.
ProD cyclones cactus stamp era. Nice firm and grippy.

:popcorn:

Can i take a ride in your time machine? I wanna pick up a L64 Saint.

Latest posts