• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best FREE scorecard app for iPhone??

HarkeyPuck

* Ace Member *
I'm @ work and can't search, so what is the best FREE scorecard for the iPhone? My buddy uses Easy Scorecard on his Android phone, so maybe if I can't find anything I'll just have him keep score!

that's the.... PDGA app. and no it's only on iPhone right now.

I'm also in the need for a FREE dg scorecard....I've got dgcaddy right now, which is pretty cool. Lets u store photos and info of ur disc collection. Seems a bit much tho...

I use Disc Golf Tracker for iPhone. I used Disc golf caddy but didn't like it. Setting up a round with Disc Golf Tracker is really fluid. You have to set some things up first such as player names and course info. But that is all saved in your phone and you can set up as many courses and players as you want. For example I have player profiles and pics of all my friends that I usually play with saved in there. So it's super easy to start a game. You can even post your score card to facebook when you're done. I have a nice little album with all my scorecards.

The one thing I wish it had was a star par button. Too often we all get par and I still have to go in and individually input a 3 for each player. It's a small gripe but still, I think it would be cool.

crowdpleaser - The one thing I wish it had was a star par button. Too often we all get par and I still have to go in and individually input a 3 for each player. It's a small gripe but still, I think it would be cool.
That's in the PDGA app.

shhh... we aren't allowed to speak of the caddy by dg... even though it just got updated and is way better.. shhh.

Easy Scorecard Pro for Android is by far the best app and UI out there. It has statistics month by month so you can track improvement and statistics for each course, including your average score and average score for each hole. It also allows you to add courses and par values for each hole. It also allows you to post rounds with a diagram to Facebook and Twitter as well. I wish they would come out with an iPhone/iPad app. As for iPhone/iPad, the best app I have used is DG Caddy. For $5, the PDGA app is simply not worth it.

App

Have any of you guys tried the UDisc app? I phone. The discription says that you can track your exact throw with GPS and it saves it for you. Sounds interesting

Have any of you guys tried the UDisc app? I phone. The discription says that you can track your exact throw with GPS and it saves it for you. Sounds interesting

That does sound cool. Does the app have any reviews? That generally tells the real story.

I'm using Discasaurus now, which works fine...

Latest posts