• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best FREE scorecard app for iPhone??

Your welcome to give mine a try.

I made a free disc golf scorecard webapp with JQuery mobile. I decided on a webapp, because they work on all devices, so you can use it with Android/iPhone/iWhatever/Blackberry/Windows/Linux/etc. It allows you to store your scores permanently to the "cloud" by logging in through your facebook or google accounts (of course you don't have to). Javascript is required.

http://dgmobile.garyscorner.net/

My friends and I get a lot of use out of this app, and it seems to be pretty stable so give it a try, no download required. Also I wrote it so once you have loaded the scorecard you don't have to make any subsequent connections to the server unless you want to save, because I know many of you play at course with poor reception. Enjoy :D

i use disc golf tracker.... it lets you put in your own courses players and the par for each hole... but if its a course like the ones here and all the holes are par 3.... the default is par 3 so you dont have to enter them like on the dgscorecard app