• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Innova disc of all time

Vote for 3 discs please

• Boss

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 102 17.1%
  • Tern

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Firebird

Votes: 105 17.6%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Teebird

Votes: 304 51.1%
  • Eagle

Votes: 61 10.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 103 17.3%
  • Gator

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Roc

Votes: 282 47.4%
  • Viper

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 180 30.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 41 6.9%

• Total voters
Could only register a vote for the Teebird. Aero and Stingray weren't available as options.

is it still safe to say that nothing to this date can replace a teebird?
that's probably why it is the top vote right now.

Roc
Aviar
Teebird

/thread
Second post in the thread nailed it, and although I personally think the Roc sucks I'm clearly in the minority. I am surprised the Eagle didn't get more love, although the combo of X/L molds may have something to do with that.

Second post in the thread nailed it, and although I personally think the Roc sucks I'm clearly in the minority. I am surprised the Eagle didn't get more love, although the combo of X/L molds may have something to do with that.

That, and the TeeBird. Lol. TeeBird is just a modified Eagle-X anyways. Same bottom wing.

is it still safe to say that nothing to this date can replace a teebird?
that's probably why it is the top vote right now.

In my opinion, absolutely. That's why I voted for it. My list is

1)Teebird
2)Roc
3)Destroyer

I don't have any issue with the people that voted Aviar. While it is a landmark design there are so many clones out there that are just as good if not better then the original. That's why the Destroyer got my vote over the Aviar. I think Teebird at #1 and Roc at #2 are pretty obvious

Firebird yo, I would probably say Roc and Teebird too... Which the Ape was on here so I xouls put in the one vote for it.

Im not much of a disc cycler so the rocs and teebird, while cool discs, have never had the magic for me that the do for the cyclers.

Harp kills the Roc handily for me.
Verdict wtfpwns a fresh teebird.

The Aviar and Rhyno are awesome but I think there's better now.

I don't know that there are really better Bosses, and theres no other Viper.

Pulling out my Man Card on this one and going with the m'fn D E S T R O Y E R ! ! !

Im not much of a disc cycler so the rocs and teebird, while cool discs, have never had the magic for me that the do for the cyclers.

Harp kills the Roc handily for me.
Verdict wtfpwns a fresh teebird.

The Aviar and Rhyno are awesome but I think there's better now.

I don't know that there are really better Bosses, and theres no other Viper.

This is like saying Beiber is better than Led Zeppelin.

This is like saying Beiber is better than Led Zeppelin.

Agreed. Who in their right mind would think that the Harp and Roc are even close to similar... Also, the Verdict and TeeBird? Wtf is happening?! "Yeah, my Groove is pretty much my go to disc, but I got this new Rattler, and I think it's gonna replace it!!!!1!1one! Even putts the same!"

Agreed. Who in their right mind would think that the Harp and Roc are even close to similar... Also, the Verdict and TeeBird? Wtf is happening?! "Yeah, my Groove is pretty much my go to disc, but I got this new Rattler, and I think it's gonna replace it!!!!1!1one! Even putts the same!"

The Harp is better at what I used rocs for. Dont get incredulous with me just because you cant turn yours over. ;) It's slower so I can control it better and its more OS so I can get tighter S curves in the woods. Also, my crystal z wasp is a better roc than a roc if you want a roc clone, but I'd rather have a harp.

I throw the Verdict for dead straight with predictable fade from 100-350. Whatchoo doin' with that teebird?

Latest posts