• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best iPhone scorecard

As goofy as it sounds "Ducky Disc Golf Scorecards" is very feature rich compared to ALL the others. Although I also have UDisc (good for measuring distance)r and goDiscing which are very good as well. DiscAtlas is kinda cool for keeping in your pocket a disc flight stats guide for a very well updated database. You can create multiple "in the bags" too (good for reference).

Not sure what you mean here. UDisc allows you to change pars whenever you want.

At my home course there aren't alternate tees (yet), but on several holes they have alternate pin locations. On #7, the alternate pin changes the par from a 4 to a 3. I've never had a problem changing this in UDisc. I just tap on "par" on that hole, it brings up scrolling numbers, and I switch it to whatever it is that day.

The creator of UDisc is also really quick to get back to you if you have an issue or an idea. The customer support is, in my experience, top-shelf.

my point there is that u cant save any of your courses and pull them up whenever u want. yes u can change the pars but that takes time when I play I like to push one button and go.

I tried disc caddy and easy scorecard pro. And ended up sticking with easy scorecard pro. I like how it keeps stats and tracks your previous rounds. Has all my local courses already laid out, even with the different tee pad/pin locations already set up. And is easy to edit a course if you need to. Its easy to use, easy to share to various outlets, etc, etc. Just liked the interface better than disc caddy, so no complaints with Easy Scorecard Pro, so no reason to try any others

I have the discasaurus app. Works great if you want just a simple scorecard for free. At first the new course I started playing at lunch wasn't on the list, so I tried adding it. For some reason it didn't work, but I emailed the developers and by the next day it was there. Not bad support-wise for a free app...