• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] best marker for marking discs' LIES

Simply giving the op another source that's basically the same question. One wants to know what's hardest to remove, one that wants to know what you use. The answer to this thread can also be found there. Wasn't trying to prerube.

my question is what disc you use for a marker not what pen/writing utensil you use.

I use an old Christmas Marker that has a smaller Poor Boy discs marker that connects to the Christmas marker. It's pretty heavy,so it works pretty good.

Just snagged a hot pink Nano myself. I've been in between go-to minis since my mini grid Aviar fell out of my bag during a round. I'd like to get a Spitfire or wooden mini one day.

I don't normally use a mini, but when i have to (OB) I use a hockey puck. Which also doubles as my "Get that disc out of the damn tree" device as well.

I have a collection of black minis from several different manufacturers, so I use whichever of those I feel like that particular day (my putting putters are black, I like to match them with the minis).

Latest posts