• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Best Marker for Marking Discs

I have seen guys with metal discs that are heavy and seem to work well but im not sure where to buy one.

I use an MVP nano, works fine for me, and its a real disc, just small so its fun to throw :D

OP, are you asking about a mini disc for marking lies or an actual permanent marker for writing name and number?

If your talking about inking a disc just use a Sharpie (or similar brand). If your talking mini disc I'd say get a metal one. I got my metal mini for $10 & I love it, defiantly worth the extra cash.

An Industrial Sharpie!!! They are a little more expensive and harder to find but they last. I do sharpie art on my discs and the Industrial Sharpie lasts the longest. On DX or the base plastics, it still rubs off about the same time frame. The ink is also harder to take off a disc too, so make sure you want the ink on it.

Attachments

• avengers - AvengerSS.jpg
    avengers - AvengerSS.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-20130610-00448.jpg
    IMG-20130610-00448.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 61
  • yellow anry bird - teebird.jpg
    yellow anry bird - teebird.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 64
Sharpie.. or any mini disc will do. Vibram mini is what I currently bag but will be grabbing a 4th nano. The other 3 are too special to bring out.

Silver sharpie. Wipes off easy if you want to trade or sell the disc later. It does come off and needs to be re applied but worth it.