• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best mid-round snack

Oooh, Sierra Nevada Torpedo in a can? Things are looking up for my return to the NW this month!

Oooh, Sierra Nevada Torpedo in a can? Things are looking up for my return to the NW this month!

I'm seeing lots more smaller breweries canning their beer. Just saw Fat Tire 16oz. cans. (They've had the 12oz forever.) Also at the same place they have hazed and infused in cans ($19.99) for a 12 pack.

I'm seeing lots more smaller breweries canning their beer. Just saw Fat Tire 16oz. cans. (They've had the 12oz forever.) Also at the same place they have hazed and infused in cans ($19.99) for a 12 pack.

T.Fizzle drinks craft beer? Figured you to be a Milwaukee's Best drinker. :D

Kar's Sweet and Salty Trail Mix...

I buy a big box of these cheap at Sam's Club. If it is too hot, then I might package some almonds and cranberry raisins.

I also like Belvita's blueberry flavored breakfast biscuits (they are like a cookie) and do not melt.

I buy a big box of these cheap at Sam's Club. If it is too hot, then I might package some almonds and cranberry raisins.

I also like Belvita's blueberry flavored breakfast biscuits (they are like a cookie) and do not melt.

belvita blueberry!! that sh*t is the mad note!!!:thmbup:

great question!!!

i like cookies or something full of sugar.

Cheek full of sunflower seeds, some sort of granola or snack bar. Beef jerky is always a good bet. Twisted tea is good on hot summer days on long hiking courses. Maybe even some red vynes licorice.

Gonna start carrying a PB&J in my bag during longer events to snack on to give me some extra energy. Really digging Mio and Mio Energy right now after getting some from my dad after he wasn't impressed with it. Always have a pack of Fruit Stripe and Big League Chew in my bag also!

Latest posts