• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best online place to order Blizzard plastic?

Sweet. I have read things on here about them being better from different places though. But I do not remember reading anything about Marshall.

Disc golf center has them for $13.99 but FREE shipping. And you get to pick out color and weight. Just ordered a couple from them yesterday.

or wraith or katana. their all good... katana might net you more d if you give it some air.

Disc Nation made sure to hand pick the best blizzard discs. We did not receive any blizzard discs that have popped bubbles, holes, mis-molds, and even the ones with NO bubbles.

Our selection is only first quality and our inventory is live by weight and color

Make sure if you go to Marshall Street, you don't expect to get a blizzard wraith....as they have 0.

Disc Golf America has some for 13.99 free shipping too!

Disc golf center has them for $13.99 but FREE shipping. And you get to pick out color and weight. Just ordered a couple from them yesterday.

this! not marshall street, event though I am a MS fan not paying the ridic shipping

Got a destroyer today. Don't know if this is common knowledge but I noticed that the discs with the bubbles in the flight plate are super domed.

Oh ya. I got mine at disc n dat. I went to the retail store. discndatonline.com They had five or six discs in all four molds.

Dang I feel gypped I just got 2 from our club and they were 16 each. :doh:

Yeah, but it's worth an extra few dollars to fondle them and feel which one you wanted. They had a good selection today, if I had extra funds, I'd have grabbed a few more Bosses and maybe a Wraith.

Latest posts