• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best overstable mid

Star Cro - Straight flyer with a mean hook at the end.

I really like my Star Cro. At first I wasn't digging it but now I keep reaching for it. Especially in tightly wooded holes where I need a sharp fade at the end. It's an underrated disc, IMO.

I picked up a zone last summer and love the disc . It is super overstable 2.0 on the chart . I can use it in the wind or on a calm day . Good spike hyzer midrange . Can get you out of alot of trouble , good to use in the woods on tougher tighter placement shots . Has a good range from 100-250 feet depending on your arm. Try one

I really like my Star Cro. At first I wasn't digging it but now I keep reaching for it. Especially in tightly wooded holes where I need a sharp fade at the end. It's an underrated disc, IMO.

I like the champ cro as my main approach disc, but for overstable, I like the gator or even a warrior.

I've got a Opto Pain which is my go to over stable mid. Flies exactly like a brand new Kc Pro Roc except it doesn't break in to stable. Very nice plastic with a very useful flight path. Into a head wind it flies stable as it's not a major meat hook.

Sorry I did not search, I will learn next time. For all the people who actually attempted to give me ideas thank you. If only I could learn to Internet like some I could be real good at this

^don't worry. You still got a lot of answers. You would probably be roasted for bringing back a zombie thread too. Ah, them forums...

I love my ESP Hornet (Ace Race model). I think they should be in regular production. ;)

It is overstable. The 3 i have are. Ibex is stable the obex is its overstable compliment. It has a lot of glide for an overstable disc, maybe thats why you say it is not but it is. Some rocs are overstable i hear, dont throw them but thats what i've heard. The op asked for the best overstable mid not beefy meat hook mid.

Prerubing is like battling the alien parasite from The Thing. Try and try as you might, threads just keep replicating themselves.

It's starting to feel like the zombie apocalypse in forums.

Ah, this again.

It's a no-win situation. If everyone searches every little thing and hops in a thread, then we get six threads on the entire board that are hundreds of pages long, and people would be whining that the threads were too big/"the forum is dead."

If the thing they're looking for is on the front page of the subforum, ok, sure, I'll give you that. Otherwise, give it a rest. One Prerube at DGCR is more than enough.

I'm a Hornet man myself - I used Rancho Rocs for awhile but I like the fact that the Hornet is beadless and a little more OS.

Depends on how overstable you are wanting the disc to be. I like the Legacy Icon Ghost and for really overstable shots the Z Zone.

Latest posts