• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Stamps

Not to name drop or anything, but having been the dude that stamped all those Outlaws...it is hands down one of my favorite prints aside from the Alpha he did for us at MINT. He crushed it with that Outlaw.

Yes! That is one of the best I've seen. I love how subdued it is, and still impactful.

My favorite stamp is no stamp at all. I'm a big fan of blank discs.

I've been a fan of the Japan open stamps

rare-first-run-pro-katana-japan-open-mcbeth-climo-disc-golf-innova-pre-flight-3ab10a1a0b8a23d1ef9bb762a249b0f7.jpg

The Solomon Episcopal Conference Center. It would be cool to incorporate maybe the Episcopal shield logo, something from the conference center, and maybe something about it being a grand opening tournament. I know that's a lot to ask for one disc and it still look good, so maybe 2 out of three of those elements.

OK, I just checked out what the Episcopal shield logo looks like. It looks like the chain assembly portion of a disc golf basket. You could try to incorporate that into your design. wdyt?

Mike Inscho's work is some of my favorite. Especially his Out of Bounds stuff.

Also really like Zam's detail and the radial effect he uses.

^^^I did that to mine when I bagged them. It was more fitting as I don't have a forehand. Also because: "holy f*ck that thing is overstable."

I've seen that done... Reminds me of pac-man

Blinky said:
First released as "Puck-Man," the name was later changed to Pac-Man. The original Japanese name was Puckman, which evolved from the Japanese word paku, meaning "chomp." Given the closeness to a certain explicit four-letter English word, a lot of arcade operators at the time were worried that vandals would alter the letter P. Eventually, "Pac" was suggested as an alternate name. Hence the name "Pac-Man" came to be.

OK, I just checked out what the Episcopal shield logo looks like. It looks like the chain assembly portion of a disc golf basket. You could try to incorporate that into your design. wdyt?

I think that's freakin' genius. I'll tell my designer.

(this is why I don't do graphic design, just course design)

This has always been a favorite of mine. The detail in this is pretty cool. It was created by hand before everyone owned a computer.
He's throwing a saw blade.

picture.php

I looked at getting custom mvp discs, but their template only lets you design in a narrow donut. You have to say far away from the outside edge, and have to give the middle a wide berth too. They can clearly stamp a whole disc, why not let you put a custom stamp with ink in the center?

I looked at getting custom mvp discs, but their template only lets you design in a narrow donut. You have to say far away from the outside edge, and have to give the middle a wide berth too. They can clearly stamp a whole disc, why not let you put a custom stamp with ink in the center?

Their template ensures there aren't any issues with stamping. Any design that might cause issues isn't cost/time effective for them, as they'd have to refine the design and make multiple dies to get one that works.

Also, their template is pretty much in line with all the other major manufacturers...

https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/custom-discs_a/267.htm

https://www.innovadiscs.com/disc-golf-discs/custom/custom-hot-stamp-guide/

Zam's killer robot cows are still my favorite stamp. No idea why I didn't save a picture of them.

Zam's 2012 3 man throwdown against MS is my favorite. dehass had some glow wizards so I picked one up for my bud. 5 aces later, I hate that disc but the ink of the tree giving the reaper a kick in the balls is still cool. Sorry, no pics but I'll gladly buy a wiz with that stamp no questions asked.