• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to remove contact paper residue????

goo-gone.jpg

I also like kirkland brand baby wipes for removing residue spots on discs during multi-dips as a work in progress. Makes for a very controlled method of removal with a little elbo grease.

Goo-gone is so awesome though, smells like oranges and leaves your disc all shiny. Also works great for cleaning converse!

I use whats best translated as cleaning alcohol (believe its the same in english?).

Does not seem to touch the dye, but works like a charm on the goo.

I use whats best translated as cleaning alcohol (believe its the same in english?).

Does not seem to touch the dye, but works like a charm on the goo.

A lot of us call it "rubbing alcohol." And yeah, it works great for rubbing the residue off of discs. I think I will start calling it cleaning alcohol now though, as it makes more sense.

if you remove the contact paper under running hot water it makes alot less stickys to deal with, i just use an sos pad and lightly rub it till its gone

Greenstar vinyl

Check out UScutters brand GreenStar Intermediate Vinyl, it leaves almost no residue on the disc, regardless of how long it sits or temperature... Any one have a good paint recipe for the iDye Poly?

Latest posts