• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST WII GOLF SCORE

for poor people like me, i can't afford to drop the cash for a game that isnt "up to par". one of these days someone will get it right..i played it last night and wasn't impressed...very boring

I usually play under par although I haven't been tracking my scores. Yesterday I got beat up on a hole.. hit a tree, over-threw the green into the sand and then two putted. Oof!

It's tough to slow things down so you're not going 100% on each throw.

for poor people like me, i can't afford to drop the cash for a game that isnt "up to par". one of these days someone will get it right..i played it last night and wasn't impressed...very boring

Really? That bad huh? I've had a Wii for a long time and I have plenty of cash right now. Just been skeptical of buying it myself as well. Don't fear brother, there is a Wiiware DG golf coming out by the end of the year.

This game actually got me to dust off my Wii.. although I bought punch-out a couple of weeks ago which got some play time.

I'm so jealous, I have nothing to post. I am going to have to go buy this game this weekend. The Tiger Woods games are always great, but with the addition of the DG feature, even better! Did anyone ever figure out if the DG can be played online?

trophy discs

so this is a tiger woods game and the must still have the trophy balls, sooo did they extend that to the DG feature? Are trophy disc now a real thing?

so this is a tiger woods game and the must still have the trophy balls, sooo did they extend that to the DG feature? Are trophy disc now a real thing?
It's just a mini-game kind of thing. So you can go through and play a full round, etc. but stat tracking and the other bells and whistles that you'd find in the main game aren't available in DG mode.

I guess this is my real question. Is it worth buying a Wii for?

there is also a second disc mini-game under the golf party mode. there are multiple baskets at different distances worth different point amounts. you get ten throws with the midrange. overall score is the sum of all baskets you hit. This mode is fun for when a bunch of people are over and you only have a little amount of time.