• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Essential Disc hosting Birdie Bash and a doubles:

Lawrence is joining with Vibram for Birdies and Pizza:

Running doubles Wednesday and Thursday from 8am until 5pm to give people plenty of time with the sun. This is $10 a person $20 per team.

Also we will be hosting a Vibram Birdie Bash during the same times as doubles $5 a player and pizza provided for VBB competitors on Thursday between 3 and 5pm.

Distance Contast and tips!

Innova will be providing distance demos and tips at the Big Gun competition to help add D to your drives. Come out and test fly all the high speed drivers from Innova.

Thursday at Phil Moore Park (hole 2).

Attachments

• big gun 2013.jpg
    big gun 2013.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 26
Dynamic Discs Players Package Announced!

Dynamic Discs Trespass

The Trespass is a wide rim, high speed, overstable distance driver with precision control and maximum distance. A very accurate driver, a must for the arsenal.

Speed: 12 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -0.5 | Fade: 3

Max Weight: 175g

Attachments

• dd 001.jpg
    dd 001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 43
Innova Players' Pack Disc

Innova has sent the new MAKO 3 midrange with a custom stamp for the BG AM player package!

Attachments

• dd 002.jpg
    dd 002.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 69
Getting psyched, headed to the field tonight to hone the skills for the Big Gun comp. Gotta get the max d line dialed in. Is there normally a tail wind for that comp, or is it hit or miss what wind we'll be getting?

Getting in about 10 am Thursday to play Hobson Perf round and then head to the Big Gun comp. Will walk Phil Moore during/after Big Gun. Then going to walk BGTC and Kereiakes Friday am before rocking Hobson again Friday afternoon for Rd 1!

The Big Gun is set up on hole 2 at Phil Moore Park, and the normal wind is with that hole.

Innova has sent the new MAKO 3 midrange with a custom stamp for the BG AM player package!

If anyone wants to sell me their mako 3 from their player's pack please pm me. I'm paying $16 shipped, maybe more if the color/stamp is sweet. Prefer bright colors(i hope they're not all green too).

If anyone wants to sell me their mako 3 from their player's pack please pm me. I'm paying $16 shipped, maybe more if the color/stamp is sweet. Prefer bright colors(i hope they're not all green too).

I hope they aren't green as well. If i get yellow, i'm keeping it, depending on the green I might keep it (if it is bright enough against green grass due to colorblindedness) but reds, blues, purples, I'll let you know and sell it.

I hope they aren't green as well. If i get yellow, i'm keeping it, depending on the green I might keep it (if it is bright enough against green grass due to colorblindedness) but reds, blues, purples, I'll let you know and sell it.

Mine is just gonna hang on a wall. Looks awesome, and will be the first big tournament I play in.

Hey HB, is DD's disc the Trespass? Or the Renegade?

Hey HB, is DD's disc the Trespass? Or the Renegade?

I hope Trespass, I might actually throw a Trespass, whereas a Renegade looks too understable for my uses. But it'd make more sense if it were a renegade, since that is the new DD disc getting released this weekend......

Either way for me, but the BGAM page says Renegade and I don't have one of those. Two more shifts and then on my way to Bowling Green. Like a kid at Christmas!

Dynamic Disc RENEGADE

Woops, mistake (first one of the event so far) - the Dynamic Disc players package is a Renegade . . . . photo is correct, my cut and past was wrong!

Info: "The Renegade disc was designed to suit players of all skill levels. The Renegade disc is a very fast, untestable flyer for slower arm speed players. Players with more power will find the Renegade disc useful for super long tailwind shots, anhyzers, and long rollers. With superior glide, the Renegade disc will benefit everyone who puts it in their bag." - Dynamic Discs

Can't wait to head down there with roadtripstuff!!! Quick question for fellow campers, anyone know anyone nearby with cheap firewood? It would be nice to go in with a few people on a truckload of wood!! I'm checking out craigslist now

Latest posts