• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Just noticed they updated the Players Pack

Players' Package:
Innova custom stamped Mako 3
Discraft T1 Nuke SS
Gateway Custom Stamped Wizzard
DGA Proline FF Undertow
Dynamic Disc BioFuzion Renegad
Custom dry fit t-shirt
Birdie Bag

Sounds like a sweet package! Nice.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85758

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/dynamic-discs-renegade-in-action

If it was approved 4/4/2013, does the 30 day rule apply to it that you can't use it in a tournament for 30 days after the approval date?

"All discs permitted for use in a PDGA World Championship must have been formally approved and available in retail outlets at least 30 calendar days prior to the event."

So it's fine for non worlds events.

Thanks. I couldn't find whether it was just for worlds or any tournament...

I was thinking the same thing, but then thought that was dumb and couldn't be true. With this disc being available at BG Ams and GBO the same wknd in players pack, that is a TON of discs out there to not be legal to use that weekend.

I can't wait, just finally booked our site at the Koa, unfortunately won't be able to get down there until late Thursday night. Looks like I'll be walking and throwing my first course on Friday morning and trying to take in as much info as possible.

I am so excited, it will be my first A-Tier tournament and Megan's first flymart repping Disc Lexia Disc Golf Art. She'll have some pieces drawn up, taking custom orders, t shirts, discs, and possible some jewelry and other swag. I hear she may also be doing a raffle as well so stop by and check it out, you may walk away with some cool art and something nice from the raffle.

I can't wait, just finally booked our site at the Koa, unfortunately won't be able to get down there until late Thursday night. Looks like I'll be walking and throwing my first course on Friday morning and trying to take in as much info as possible.

I am so excited, it will be my first A-Tier tournament and Megan's first flymart repping Disc Lexia Disc Golf Art. She'll have some pieces drawn up, taking custom orders, t shirts, discs, and possible some jewelry and other swag. I hear she may also be doing a raffle as well so stop by and check it out, you may walk away with some cool art and something nice from the raffle.

Glad you are coming to the KOA. Memphis has that place covered up. You cant miss us. We will be the group that is loud hauling the basket into the middle of the putt putt course at night. Come say hi, eat some grub and have a beer!

i'll be down there sometime thursday evening. we'll get settled in the hotel and go out to eat. i may go and walk Miller before dark. Friday morning take wife to the lost river cave in the AM, get lunch and head to Miller for RD 1. afterwards, walk White and Griffin, then head to Flymart.

I personally encourage any cash side bets . . . . and just do not let the TD know!
Or bet the TD on some CTP shots, better yet on long push putt.

Nothing like a good round of $1 skins during a PDGA sanctioned event!
OR just do one with your buddy and compare holes after the round.

Latest posts