• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Freeze 2011 Jan 22 & 23rd - Dretzka - Wisconsin

skippy0420

Eagle Member
I saw a post about the longest running but not one about the tourney.

I have already signed up and expect to have my #60 tag with me at that time. Who else is in?

Pro - Saturday the 22nd

Others - Sunday the 23rd

4 Holsen Baskets are going to be given away. 2 each day!

The Big Freeze 2011

We are now offering an Amateur Women's Division.
You will be playing on Saturday along with the Pro Women. You can register online here under Big Freeze Pro or mail in your entry. Team entry fee is $60. Don't dilly dally - spread the word, we're glad to have ya.

You can also play in the Black Friday Doubles.

ADVANCED and AM Sunday is Half Full.........

I'm in for year #2 on Sunday in the Ams with my brother again. After taking dead last in 2010, there's only one way to go but up. It's nice they added an amateur women's division, now they need to create a super rec mens division. The winning score in the Ams last year was a 132 (-12), that's just a bit out of my league.

Ashleigh and I are strongly considering coming up for that, I've been wanting to play the winter layout at Dretzka anyway, and we've wanted to play doubles together for a while.

It is a fun event. Last year was quite cold and lots of snow on the ground. I believe hole 2 had a sheet of ice for the 30m area. AMAZING...Like playing shuffle board for putting

Ashleigh and I are strongly considering coming up for that, I've been wanting to play the winter layout at Dretzka anyway, and we've wanted to play doubles together for a while.

Martin is a good player, someone should definitely take him up on this.

Dangit, we're too slow on the draw - sounded like an awesome time, I would have taken you up on that offer, we were a good team at summit. There's always next year.

Yeah, that really sucks! I was looking forward to this, especially if we were going to be teaming up. Damn...

Looks like I get to rock the Urlacher jersey for the tourney this weekend with the Packer vs Bears game that day.

My hope is that since we are playing in AM's that there are some people who will have radio's out that day for the game but if not no biggie. GO BEARS! :)

Looks like I get to rock the Urlacher jersey for the tourney this weekend with the Packer vs Bears game that day.

My hope is that since we are playing in AM's that there are some people who will have radio's out that day for the game but if not no biggie. GO BEARS! :)

I'm bringing an old school walkman and a bag full of green and gold discs to toss at you if the bears score, lol. I figure since it's alternate shot I can keep a close enough ear on the game and still throw, though if someone wants to play the game in my group in a radio, I'm fine with that. I'm assuming we'll be done in time to catch the second half.

I'm hoping to hear as little as possible about the game because it'll be on my DVR waiting for me when I get home.:thmbup:

Latest posts