• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Ergo 2 For Sale

proberto

I purchased a custom Ergo 2 (Lime Green and Gray) when they were new for about $250. I used it for only a few months then I hurt my back and stopped playing for awhile. I have recently got back into playing and I am thinking of getting a different pack. I love the Ergo 2 in all aspects except one. The shoulder straps don't quite fit my shoulders very well. This probably wouldn't be a problem for others. The pack is in great condition, it is a little sun faded from use, but still has vibrant color. The only other flaw is that only after two uses some stitching came loose on the top disc support. I am no seamstress, so I just put a safety pin in and it has been holding up perfect for years. I included a close up picture of the loose stitching.

I know this bag is no longer available and is sought after by some people. It is in great condition and comes with its rain cover. I am asking $150. If you are interested, send me a message.

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_6589.jpg
    IMG_6589.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.56.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.56.26 PM.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6590.jpg
    IMG_6590.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 30
I purchased a custom Ergo 2 (Lime Green and Gray) when they were new for about $250. I used it for only a few months then I hurt my back and stopped playing for awhile. I have recently got back into playing and I am thinking of getting a different pack. I love the Ergo 2 in all aspects except one. The shoulder straps don't quite fit my shoulders very well. This probably wouldn't be a problem for others. The pack is in great condition, it is a little sun faded from use, but still has vibrant color. The only other flaw is that only after two uses some stitching came loose on the top disc support. I am no seamstress, so I just put a safety pin in and it has been holding up perfect for years. I included a close up picture of the loose stitching.

I know this bag is no longer available and is sought after by some people. It is in great condition and comes with its rain cover. I am asking $150. If you are interested, send me a message.

Phil

For those interested, not me could you send a picture of the back part so they know what that looks like as they are not made anymore and the site is gone.

Similar packs with better straps are the two Millennium models, just figure out the one for you.

Last edited:
I'm a little new to this, by send do you mean through a direct message? There are four pics on the post already.

Back of Ergo 2

Sorry about that, I didn't notice that you said the "back" of the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_6594.jpg
    IMG_6594.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 23