• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Ups to the Disc Returners

I don't bother to ink mine - if it's gone - it's gone. Looking through a used thread with heavily inked discs is far more annoying. I'd say 90% of folks don't want your inked disc.

PDGA rules say you have to mark your discs for tournament play.

Not a disc but last fall at Milo McIver I found a cellphone on the ground half way down #1 fairway. I picked it up and figured the guy would try to call when he realized he lost it. Only got as far as hole 2 before the guy was calling. I think he had to walk back from hole 6.

Not a disc but last fall at Milo McIver I found a cellphone on the ground half way down #1 fairway. I picked it up and figured the guy would try to call when he realized he lost it. Only got as far as hole 2 before the guy was calling. I think he had to walk back from hole 6.

No man, that was litter. You should have kept it. :doh:

I lost a disc one time and a guy actually called me I was surprised. He then proceeded to tell me I could have the disc back as long as I paid him 10 dollars. It was a beat champion beast so I told him that he could keep it and learn the game himself. So he called back an hour later and was like OK you can have it for 5 dollars I then cursed him out and hung up.

found a disc without an area code with the phone number... Tried a few local area codes with no luck. Doesn't make sense to me to ink up a disc and not give enough info to have it returned.

I dont get all that hoopla. Here in switzerland it is common courtesy to return found goods.

But yeah, Ups to those that do it.

if i find a disc and its a name i recognize, i always return it. if not, it goes in the box with all the other crap i've found. i don't expect someone who doesn't know me who finds my disc to return it

If only we could all live in Switzerland:).

All those who return discs are welcome any time :)

Seriously though, yes I know. It's all different here. We only have around 100 players anyway, and we all know each other. :hfive:

I just successfully returned a sidewinder to one guy today. I also got the address for another guy, to send him his starfire. I could barely make out the phone number on it, actually just guessed the last two numbers. He was excited, he says no one ever calls him. I told him to never say never.

Latest posts