• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bill Allen DGC, The Colony, TX 18 holes?

I played last Monday and they need some major work on the back 9 fairways or should I say 5foot wide tunnels. And please don't get me started on the tee boxes... Concrete, please upgrade - please....

yea doubles, and i totally agree the boxes suck, but ive done all the complaining i can do...they dont listen to me anymore
will be interesting to see what the tournament response to those boxes will be next week....maybe they will listen then..everyone from the parks dept will be out there

I'm playing this Saturday and I pray they move 11. I think it's 11 where they have 40% of the dirt needed...

Hole 11 is rough for sure.

When I played a couple of weekends ago, there were 3 guys out there getting the tee box ready for that hole. It's a tough one for sure.

all she said was concrete tee boxes would be installed before the next tournament, and that will be August...so hopefully before then

I didn't play the Polar open but did walk around with my wife and baby boy for a few minutes and I heard second hand that the temp holes would not be permanent.

Where were the temp holes? Were they across the street from hole 12? That's where I kept looking for hole 13 before they put in tee signs.

Latest posts