• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bill's Bag

mrbilladelph

Started playing a little over a year ago and like most of you im beyond hooked. I live in south jersey and reside near two decent courses called south Vineland park and landis park. I'm lucky to live close by cause iv been able to play almost everyday the weather permits since I found the game. Recently I played in a couple local tournaments in the advanced am division and played fairly well. Even got lucky and took one down. I'd like to start playing more competitively in bigger tournaments with more players and would like to hear some thoughts on my bag.

Distance drivers:
175 champ boss
175 star wraith
171 avenger Ss
148 bliz wraith
171 s-line frenzy

Fairway drivers:
174 star teebird
171 gold river

Mids:
171 ESP buzzz
171 z wasp
171 gold fuse (flippy)
180 flx drone

Putters:
174 crystal z challenger
175 Ss warlock

I like it. I would be interested in how the discs fly for you. it may help. for example is the River really flippy, laser straight or straight with dependable fade for you?

cyclone2: I never really broke out the measuring tape but if i had to guess on average i can throw anywhere from 320ft to 350ft.
prerube: hmmmm boss: super overstable(truth be told i have this in my bag for hole one at my home course. south vineland park in south jersey if youd like to check it out. theres a lake to the right side of the fairway that eats discs and souls. so i try and throw something with the hardest fade possible to ensure a safe landing. iv been in the water and lost discs way to much on this hole. used a predator for a while but i can get the boss out there significantly further so i made the switch.) wraith: my go to distance driver. i can get this nice and flat with predictable fade at the end of flight. avenger ss: long turnovers and rollers. bliz wraith: i just like to throw this into a tail wind. most times i can get some extra D. frenzy: long tight S shots. teebird: super straight predicable finish. throw it flat and it stays true. dependable to say the least. river: pinpoint accuracy fairway driver. this does everything for me and i always throw it about 80%. if i throw it on a big hyzer line it flips up flat and goes dead straight minimal fade. throw it with a little bit of a hyzer and it goes into an s shot and when i put it out flat it goes straight and turns over at the end of flight. whew.....

Latest posts