• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Streak

Kenny with 23 after a par to set his 1117 rated round record.

I consider this waaaaay better than McBeasts lawn dart performance this weekend.

And I'm still trying to hit all 18 as my name suggests. Only about 7 in arrow for me several times one of which was at Johnson St. Park Highpoint NC. I beat MJ that round and was 2 behind Cam Todd, I felt special for the day. :)

Last edited:
Can't really compete with the experts, but I did deuce holes 14 through 2 (for seven in a row) playing my home course in December. They're all birdie holes, especially since the Lorax went missing there, and they cut down most of the Ash trees. :(

Around 8-9 I think, on a 12 down round.

The most fun one was 6 in a row, last 6 holes in a money round that I won by 1 stroke.

almost perfect round

i shot and 9 down on a 9 hole course 8 in a row but had an ace on hole 3 so i guess that counts lol

Sadly, only had 3 in a row on holes 15-17 at War Memorial Park in Oak Grove, but holes 15 and 17 are probably the 2 hardest on the course, so I was pretty proud of myself.

i shot and 9 down on a 9 hole course 8 in a row but had an ace on hole 3 so i guess that counts lol

Nah, you screwed it up! ;)

...that's like getting close to the 'award' in bowling for an all spare game & blowing it with a strike in the 9th or 10th frame!

seriously, congrats! :clap:

I'll do you one better...

Eagle streak: Three

As for the OP? Six.

Both of those make me look awesome. What I failed to include was that the three eagles were on a course that sets a crazy easy par, so only one of those eagles was impressive (and would have been a birdie on any other course). The six birdies were on a pitch and putt, and it should have been nine. Haven't done that well since though...

As for my best birdie streak on a standard course with all par 3's? I dunno. Probably two. I'm pretty bad off the tee.

I've 17 in a row at kentwood at one of mtl's events. Unfortunately i decided not to birdie hole 18

I hit 5 in a row in Boulder's 18 hole course, VALMONT, "The Junkyard". I was 6 for 7 on the cactus patch before heading out to the flats. I ended up -4 by the end, my personal record. Why, I ask myself daily, can't I best that score?

Patience, young Padawan! Great chucker you want to be? Then chuck, or chuck not. There is no try!

8 in a row at Lunchtime DGC. Birdied holes 4-11 after bogeying 2 of the first 3 holes(2 of which should never ever be bogeyed.)

I lived less than 500ft from the course at the time, so a lot of the shots were muscle memory. Holes 4, 9, and 10 are automatic birdies, 5, 7 and 11 are usually birdies, 6 and 8 are birdies probably 20-25% of the time.

I usually make a lot of birdies in that stretch, but that's the only time I birdied all of them. It was a really casually round though so it really wasn't a big deal. I have hit 6 of 8 of those on league night before though and been pretty pleased with myself.

I birdied 1-9 at a pitch and putt.... but that doesn't count.

7 in a row at Zeb - 9 through 15 (ended up shooting 8 under)
7 in a row at Kentwood - 1 through 7 (all with an anode, ended up at 13 under = personal best)
8 in a row at Middle Creek - 2 through 9 (ended up 9 under which is my personal best)

15 at Morley Field in San Diego. The course has 19 holes, I finished -18. My most in a tourney there when I played tourneys was 11.

9 in a row, twice. I birdied all nine holes at the Nick Naples course in Woodland Park, CO the second time I played there (short course) and I birdied 6-14 on my local course, Cumberland Green, another short course.

Best in a tournament was 4 at last years Eagle Rock tourney....too bad those were my only birds and I had 5 bogies that round. That one hurt.

Probably 5 at Re-tire DGC.

-8 of 9holes at my home course. i think about 10 at West Park. During a tourny I think it's about 4or5 in a row

At a tournament two years ago, I was down 1 with 9 to go in the final round. The guy in the lead birdied 7 of the 9, and I got all 9 to win by 1. In casual play I have no idea...