• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday 2017

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Any super cool deals around this year? Haven't seen anything too awesome yet, and looking to spend a couple paychecks on disc golf related items, for "gifts"

I know infinite discs usually does something, but I'm curious if anybody knows the secrets behind the best deals in the disc golf universe!

So what exactly are the discounts on the respective days? Like how much off Innova on Innova day?

Infinite Discs Black Friday Week deals are now advertised on their website.

Not much of an add, just days to watch out for.
Kind of sucks if you want multiple brands though and trying to save on shipping.
Maybe it's the brand loyalty Thanksgiving sale. :gross:

So what exactly are the discounts on the respective days? Like how much off Innova on Innova day?

They have had similar setups the last couple of years, where they focus on a brand each day of the week. I want to say that their discount was 15%(?) on each brand last year, but maybe someone else has a more certain recollection of this.

Any vendors reading this who are planning to have sales on MVP Black Hole Pro / Axiom Pro baskets? Speak up! :) I know the 2016 Black Friday thread had a lot of great input from multiple online vendors.

Infinite Discs Black Friday Week deals are now advertised on their website.

Why would anyone shop Infinite Discs? :popcorn:

infinite_discs_11a.jpg

It appears that their website was not prepared to answer that question, but I'll take a stab at it.
Shop with them because they have a large selection of discs from many manufacturers at competitive prices. Because they provide a pic of each disc (which I like). And finally, because, in my experience, they are a conscientious and reliable retailer who makes every effort to give the customer the best service.

I have shopped from a variety of disc retailers, and have found Infinite Discs to be an excellent choice.

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to Infinite Discs; just a satisfied customer.

infinite_discs_11a.jpg

I am connected to Infinite ( just as a Team member) but I wouldn't be if they weren't great. Huge selection, great customer service, give back by hosting and sponsoring events all across the country, quick shipping...and a brand new warehouse!

I really do like Infinite, and their Black Friday-Cyber Monday deals are always good for stocking up Christmas gifts. Luckily my whole family loves disc golf.

infinite_discs_11a.jpg

They just moved into their new warehouse this weekend. They are probably dealing with some growing pains.

I love Infinite Discs. They have huge stock. Show an exact photo of every disc for sale. Ship promptly. And I've never had customer service call me and say "sorry its out of stock" after I checked out and paid for something.

Simply the best retailer in the business imho.

VooDoo Disc Golf on Facebook teaser:

2 Bag combo deal. ST3, Mojo, and Straight Jacket quad straps for $169.95 .... yup, a decent backpack AND a high quality medium tradition bag with quite durable quads. (... very safely assuming a single strap would be included as well)

Collapsable as well. What programs are they using that don't have spell check? Even web browsers have it.

Possibly one of the design programs. I don't think Indesign has it and unless the new photoshop does, the old one did not.

+1 on Infinite Discs. I thought I saw on the flyer they have a nice deal on a 6 stack of Gateway Wizard putters and a lot of other deals that are day specific. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and grab the deal from Gateway when it comes around

Latest posts