• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

Hey ZAMson, do you have any idea on the lead time of your drop shipper? Obviously with the holidays I am sure they are extra busy. I am just wondering if this is like a week thing or a 2-6 weeks sort of thing? Thanks(I work in e-commerce with dropshippers so I know some take a little longer.)
Really sweet deal though. Also, when you say the strike zone is bigger, do you mean the whole basket or just how wide the chains hang? Sorry for all the questions, just want to buy the right one!

Is there anyway to get this deal shipped to canada?
Currently, it's not possible to get it directly from us. Canadian shipping is something we're working on with UPS, but it won't be resolved before the end of the sale. Honestly THEY are the holdup, not us. They might have to send the actual robot who wrote their software before we can get all our questions answered fully!

Hey ZAMson, do you have any idea on the lead time of your drop shipper? Obviously with the holidays I am sure they are extra busy. I am just wondering if this is like a week thing or a 2-6 weeks sort of thing? Thanks(I work in e-commerce with dropshippers so I know some take a little longer.)
Really sweet deal though. Also, when you say the strike zone is bigger, do you mean the whole basket or just how wide the chains hang? Sorry for all the questions, just want to buy the right one!
We're actually an in-house shipper -- I've been seeing these orders get physically processed and shipped out all day!
Every order placed today before 4pm Eastern will be processed for shipping today -- that makes it onto the USPS truck and the UPS truck, and after their sorting process they leave Austin to your destination!

The DGA has a shorter but wider chain area. I find my height is usually decent with a mini putt, but my lateral could use the width. So while the Innova has a taller set of chains, they hang and taper to an overall smaller "make" area. With the DGA, you can have a little give in your side-to-side and still make a good putt. As far as overall height, I'd have to look it up, but the Innova seems taller from memory.

For *some* of the basket items (especially if our on-hand stock has run out) they will be drop-shipped by the manufacturer. However this time of year they don't like to let it stack up, so we're expecting that all baskets from this week will be drop-shipped fairly quickly, within the next business week at the latest. That's not guaranteed, but years of our experience with the annual basket sale are informing that guess. 1-2 business days is the norm for drop-shipping baskets.

Last edited:
"In order to save you money on shipping, all targets are drop-shipped from their manufacturer via UPS or FedEx. Please provide a street address for delivery at checkout and allow additional time for processing. "
That was on the item page, which is why I thought it. The Innova one is taller by a few inches, but this is such a good deal, you will be seeing my order soon. Thanks for answering all my questions!

"In order to save you money on shipping, all targets are drop-shipped from their manufacturer via UPS or FedEx. Please provide a street address for delivery at checkout and allow additional time for processing. "
That was on the item page, which is why I thought it. The Innova one is taller by a few inches, but this is such a good deal, you will be seeing my order soon. Thanks for answering all my questions!
Sure thing! We had a TON of the DGA Mini Baskets in stock, but we're getting to the point that they'll be drop-shipped. I even think we have that notice on baskets that we ship in-house, just for the safety margin.

Ok, well I just ordered! Looking forward to getting this. I am happy you were on here to tell me this would ship today because I was questioning buying it for that reason. Thanks again.

picked up a couple wraiths from DGS and saved a little . However i did miss out on 200$ gore-tex pants and 400$ gore tex boots on theclymb.com this morning(both on sale for only 1$!!!!!). had it in the cart when the website crashed :( also had many winter jackets that were 200$+ normally only for 1$ but everything sold out way too fast

ZAMson do you guys have any organic or glow Warlocks? I think I'm going to grab one of the mini baskets and want to add in the extra putters that can come with it.

BTW, I wanna point out to everyone doing some night-rider shopping tonight:
the DGS 25% OFF code will turn into a pumpkin (more accurately a 10% OFF code for the weekend) at Midnight Central tonight (Friday 11/23/2012).

grip bag

Facebook code DOES work on grip bags at Dynamic Discs. Just ordered my Christmas present to myself :)

I ordered a grip bag and got a call saying they coudn't discount the grip bags and sent me another invoice for the rest of the balance.
was stoked till that call
good luck

Just ordered a sexy light green echo star mako, and sky blue star teebird from disc golf store. And a lime green volt from community. :)

Thinking about ordering an opto saint, soft wizard, esp zone and evo illusion for 43$

I ordered a grip bag and got a call saying they coudn't discount the grip bags and sent me another invoice for the rest of the balance.
was stoked till that call
good luck

Darn, I guess I will be waiting on a call. I'm just going to cancel my entire order and feel a bit better that they lucked out on almost a $400 order.

Super sale of the year is on now.

www.ShopTom.com

Save 45% on all Disc Golf!
Save 50% on all Disc Golf ABC Discs!
Save 60% on all Disc Golf Disc Jock Apparel!
Save 45% on all Disc Golf NutSac Bags!

Save up to 90% on other stuff for those non disc golf people in your world. They are people too!

Latest posts