• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

Just bought a blue Mach Lite!!! Hard to pass up. Thank you Disc Nation!

I got a Eclipse Anode, Proton Vector, and Innova Starter Bag at DGS on Friday during the 25% off for 44$. And the shipping info said I will be receiving my order tomorrow. Too bad I won't be throwing those until winter dies down. I'll be sticking to Pro and my one FLX disc this winter.

I got a Eclipse Anode, Proton Vector, and Innova Starter Bag at DGS on Friday during the 25% off for 44$. And the shipping info said I will be receiving my order tomorrow. Too bad I won't be throwing those until winter dies down. I'll be sticking to Pro and my one FLX disc this winter.

What does winter have to do with not being able to throw discs? :confused:

I just played in the first snowfall this year (that left any accumulation) and it was AWESOME. :D

What does winter have to do with not being able to throw discs? :confused:

I just played in the first snowfall this year (that left any accumulation) and it was AWESOME. :D

Just want to keep my favorite discs in tip top shape, well that and (read plastic section) http://spease.hubpages.com/hub/Winter-Disc-Golf . Good to hear you're enjoying disc golf in this winter weather though. :hfive:

Just want to keep my favorite discs in tip top shape, well that and (read plastic section) http://spease.hubpages.com/hub/Winter-Disc-Golf . Good to hear you're enjoying disc golf in this winter weather though. :hfive:

Tip top shape? They'll be landing in snow. Not a field of rusty scrap metal. Just because some discs are better in the cold doesn't mean that the rest of them suck..

Tip top shape? They'll be landing in snow. Not a field of rusty scrap metal. Just because some discs are better in the cold doesn't mean that the rest of them suck..

I never said the other discs sucked miserably in winter, just preference plastic choice, and my Pro discs and FLX disc have been in use for a bit of time now (so even if something happened to them I wouldn't mind). I'm not saying a different plastic would shatter if I messed up a throw by hitting a tree. I won't mind the snow, but the combination of it being cold and trees being a likely hazard I don't like the idea of my nice new plastic getting beat too badly before it's nice out and a little more pleasant (in my opinion) to go throw. Even if I'm totally wrong I'm fairly new to disc golf ( I would say), so i'm still learning.

Throw what works. Not what forum folk tell you isn't cool

Gotta agree with that. I hear so many anti-Groove people on this forum...but I play with a guy that throws that disc with more distance and accuracy than anything I have seen anyone throw.

He is the reason I throw what works for me.

Our holiday sale is still in effect: $7.49 inFlight Guide books and 20% off everything (including sale items).

Always free shipping in the US, $3 flat rate shipping to Canada, $7 flat rate shipping everywhere else (including Australia :))

inbounds Disc Golf Store

I am looking for a chainstar, mach III, or mach V today.

If any of you guys that are more internet savvy, can find me a better deal than a mach on dtworld (10% off) i will gladly send you a disc from my google doc. Thanks

Latest posts