• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

Prime Discs had phenix quads for $30. The price changed back while I was browsing their discs. Oh well, saved my PP funds for the marketplace, right?

UPS would deliver my M14 basket that I ordered from DiscNation to the incorrect address, and that address would in fact be a Hospital where it would be near impossible to recover it myself.

Just my luck. >_<

UPS is by FAR better than FedEx, but I must say they aren't handling the holiday rush very well this year. I've already had a package delayed, another delivered to the wrong address, another arrived that looked like it was run over by the truck, and last week they decided to leave a 1st attempt noticed(sig required) on my door WHEN I WAS AT HOME. Grr.

Still, UPS would have to crash into my mailbox and run over my dog before I'd even think about using FedEx.

UPS is by FAR better than FedEx, but I must say they aren't handling the holiday rush very well this year. I've already had a package delayed, another delivered to the wrong address, another arrived that looked like it was run over by the truck, and last week they decided to leave a 1st attempt noticed(sig required) on my door WHEN I WAS AT HOME. Grr.

Still, UPS would have to crash into my mailbox and run over my dog before I'd even think about using FedEx.
I have never had problems with UPS before, it's just my luck the ONE thing I was looking forward too was delivered to the wrong address :doh:

However, I got an email from DiscNation earlier updating me that UPS did receive the package back and will be delivering it tomorrow :clap: AND DiscNation even refunded my shipping charges for the inconvenience, which was completely unexpected because it was not their fault at all.

A+ for great customer service, it's the little things like that which make the difference and I will definitely be ordering from them again. :thmbup:

I had a Mach Lite that according to UPS tracker got delivered to Houston, TX. Unfortunately, it's not very practical for me to drive from Pittsburgh, PA in search of it. Looks like a claim was issued today so hopefully another will get shipped out to me soon.

I had a Mach Lite that according to UPS tracker got delivered to Houston, TX. Unfortunately, it's not very practical for me to drive from Pittsburgh, PA in search of it. Looks like a claim was issued today so hopefully another will get shipped out to me soon.
Ah man, sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would get found and re-delivered to me rather than waiting for the claim to go through and wait for it to be shipped again from Cali. :thmbdown:

I got a killer bag deal in the shop the other day. Have to wait til Black Friday to pick it up, but I am glad I was in the shop to hear about it. $50 cheaper than a sale price and no shipping. Major score. Guess I'll pay tax though. Oh well. Yay for awesome shops with awesome owners and deals.

Bumping for 2014. Any deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday announced yet? I know Dynamic Discs has free shipping through November. Anything else going on?

Bumping for 2014. Any deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday announced yet? I know Dynamic Discs has free shipping through November. Anything else going on?

Looking forward to who will have the Black Friday Basket Deals...

Disc Nation usually does but I can't recall who else does it

Looking forward to who will have the Black Friday Basket Deals...

Disc Nation usually does but I can't recall who else does it

I think I remember Gateway doing deals on baskets last year as well

Discgolfcenter has sales on cfr stuff , but actual good deals on colorshift buzzz and possibly still have the 1776 axiom disc and sol spinner. 18 shipped i think.

Any chance of any good backpacks going on sale? Been hunting for a good one to become my main bag and relegate my Innova bag to a Glow Bag.

Latest posts