• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Black NutSac Bags now in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Black NutSac's look huge...

Just kidding, I also would mention that Tom has a good deal on some other NutSac's too, I got one of the brown's used for a very fair price.

I have the NutSac, Double NutSac and a Fade tourney bag. All I ever use is the Double NutSac with about a dozen disc and it's perfect, except for maybe a little pouch to complement the drink holder. Hats off to you!

Pulled the trigger on this deal. I've wanted another NutSac to match the one I was born with. I took advantage of your coupon code so thanks!

No, they are all the same size in either original or double style. Bronw, black, or a couple of olive remaining in stock. All orders have been shipped by the way so there is no waiting while supplies last.

Here's the thing, it looks absolutely freaking brand new in every possible way. My only explanation is that it was a display bag. No wear at all, the bag is still tight and can hardly fit a 6th disc in it. It feel's like I got a brand new bag for "almost" half price.

I also splurged and got the drink holder that came assembled already on the bag. Thanks Tom!!!

who would have thought that there would ever be a market for used nut sacs?

Status
Not open for further replies.