• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

Got my two and guess what, they fly just like Pigs!

Thanks to New for spearheading this, and congrats to Hayden (Lil' New) for the record.:)

Thank you for buying them. I'm really glad these things sold as fast as they did to show Innova we mean business when it comes to our requests. All I did was start a thread it took all of us writing them over and over to get it all done. Hopefully they'll try again to come out with some of these that are flat.

Thank you for buying them. I'm really glad these things sold as fast as they did to show Innova we mean business when it comes to our requests. All I did was start a thread it took all of us writing them over and over to get it all done. Hopefully they'll try again to come out with some of these that are flat.

Does this mean it's time for another Pig thread? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Looking forward to throwing my F2 Blizzard Champ Pigs whenever they arrive and I would be willing to jump in again on the e-mail campaign to Innova.

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Might have to sneak out to the closest 9 holer and throw a quick 9 or 18.

Hole 1 is a prime piggie candidate. (Currently throw my Rhyno.) Short hole with a hard left finish at the end.

Looks like there is going to be some kind of pig related release this Friday on the Factory Store

From the moment I saw these F2's I wondered if they had successfully ran a batch of flat champ pigs or glow pigs as well and was waiting for all of these to sell before they released them. They would of had a tough time moving all of these if they dropped the good ones at the start right?

We'll see what Friday brings...

From the moment I saw these F2's I wondered if they had successfully ran a batch of flat champ pigs or glow pigs as well and was waiting for all of these to sell before they released them. They would of had a tough time moving all of these if they dropped the good ones at the start right?

We'll see what Friday brings...

Meh. I would of probably bought a few of these anyways. $11 vs $18-20.

Man those puppies are squealing out the barn door fast. There were 6 chartreuse 3 hours ago -- all gone. So I picked up some yellows.

A buddy of mine says they're selling for $25 on FB.

I FINALLY got mine in today...and the dome is enormous, as expected. Cant wait to throw it during the Korean National Championships this weekend! It will pair nicely with my Pro Pigs on the really short course that the Nationals is played on.

Now to see what Innova has for us on Friday...Im thinking (praying) its glow Pigs, but flat Champs would be awesome too. Heck, even more Pro Pigs would be nice. Im just glad Innova is finally giving love to the oft-neglected Oinker.

Now we just need to convince them to do Champion Bulldogs then I would be happy.

Man those puppies are squealing out the barn door fast. There were 6 chartreuse 3 hours ago -- all gone. So I picked up some yellows.

A buddy of mine says they're selling for $25 on FB.

When I checked before bed, there were 68 discs left in stock. Now, there are 35. Seems these are mighty popular.

Mine should be here today. Going to play after work so cant wait to toss them.

im loving this disc ya'll. theres 2 holes on my home course that this baby was made for, and i parked them both last night with it. for me it has the same flight as my star gator but bites harder at the end. love it.

So I tried to get rid of the boob dome on my Pig and promptly concaved the top. Still super overstable, but now I have myself a Yeti Pig. Maybe if I throw it some more it will
"pop" back into place like others' have. But for now, my Yeti Pig is still plenty OS

Well, got mine today. Freaking amazing thrower. Love it. The feel is great and it flies perfect for me.

As far as the worth? Who knows. I know I will be getting a couple first run non boob ones.

Now to see what Innova has for us on Friday...Im thinking (praying) its glow Pigs, but flat Champs would be awesome too. Heck, even more Pro Pigs would be nice. Im just glad Innova is finally giving love to the oft-neglected Oinker.

Nothing yet...gotta check back later I guess. :confused:

I did notice they had yellow Blizz Champ Pigs available now...hope that's not what all the fuss was about for today.

Latest posts