• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

I don't throw pigs
But I love the stamp, and the fact that they are trying to makie them in better plastic.

Haha. For some reason I was thinking they could have been shipped Friday...

Haha. For some reason I was thinking they could have been shipped Friday...

Yeah, I'm sure there's a reason why Innova does their releases right at closing time on Friday, but I'll be danged if I know what it is. And they clearly state on their website that they don't ship on weekends. Nevertheless, I got my tracking number today and Factory Store stuff gets to me here in Korea really quick. So I should have it by Friday or Monday.

I love that Innova understands they can't make a max weight pig in champ without going overweight, so they blizzard it to make it work for people. Whereas Discraft just knowingly makes overweight Z Drones despite admitting there is no way to make them consistently within weight due to shape. Good work Innova. I want to buy some, but they don't have any colors I can throw. Bummer. Hopefully more will be released.

got my pig today looks awesome. feels great in my hand. got it in merlot but color seems more pink. will throw it tomorrow. here are some pics

Attachments

• pig1.jpg
    pig1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 203
  • pig2.jpg
    pig2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 218
Very cool! How does that Blizzardized rim feel? My Champ Condor had the same thing going on but the rim isnt as thick as a Pigs. Also interested in how durable these babies are. The dome doesnt look that bad either, which is a relief.

The rim feels good in my hand. I never had a pig before so I can't tell you if there is difference in the dome but it does not seem that domey to me

Here is mine in blue. Dome seems rather large to me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379482769748.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379482769748.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 126
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379482798628.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379482798628.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 179