• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blizzard champion teedevil....any suggestions

Baughmanron86

Ive been thinking about throwing a blizzard teedevil but I havent heard much about it and I dont know anyone who throws one. Does anybody have any opinions please let me know im on the fence about it and I dont need anymore discs just thought of trying one.

I have no clue about them. I have heard the metal flake teedevils were pretty good though

I have a 150g one in the bag. It flies more understable than the metal flake or 175 Star one that I have. Now that I have had it awhile, it is starting to get a little too understable.

I like it for long straigth shots, and when I am in places where I can not get a run-up, but still need distance.

It is a disc worth trying out.

I have a blizzard teedevil 138 and it seems pretty understable. It's real easy to turn over, and I don't have a very powerful arm (about 300ft with my pro leopard). Although, if you have a tailwind and can get some height for it to come back I can push it out to about 300 as well, but make sure to only throw about 70% to keep it from becoming a roller.

I bought one, and no matter how hard of a hiezer I throw it on it always seems to flip over and crash.

Mine's flippy (lot's o' bubbles in the rim, and under 140g), but with my relatively weaker throwing style, I'm able to get it to go to the right (rhbh) predictably in the 280-300' range, so there's a slot in my bag for it

Alot of differing opinions concerning this disc.
I have one (from a tourney) that I've never thrown, I think it's in the 150+g range.
May have to carry this out to the practice field and see for myself...

For the teedevil's I've heard nothing but bad news. I also know that blizzard in under 155g is unpredictable. If you must actually buy one get it in highest weight you can, if you are open for options for blizzard, but a destroyer or boss in 155g+.

I personally have a distaste for blizzard plastic, but I have seen people throw them well. It's all in about how you want like your disc to fly. I personally like mine flying in the lines I mean for them to. I haven't heard good or bad for kraits, but I think I'm going to get a 159-160 krait and hope for the best! xD

Latest posts