• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Blues bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Disc

Eagle Member
Anyone wanna wager a new piece of premium plastic on tommorows blues/ sharks game

I pick the blues
Limited to the first person who commits must have atleast 1 positive feedback
So who thinks the sharks can beat the blues?

I would do a new piece of star plastic if you dont mind it being f2.... no flaws like dark spots or aything that i can see in the plastic. what ya say?

I would do a new piece of star plastic if you dont mind it being f2.... no flaws like dark spots or aything that i can see in the plastic. what ya say?

if I remember correctly Dr.Disc gave you a free piece of plastic...you should put up something CE :D

if I remember correctly Dr.Disc gave you a free piece of plastic...you should put up something CE :D

ahhahahahaa @ Trevor, his team should have the upper hand. the blues match up real good agaisnt the sharks and the sharks have been slumping. We will see what he says and my only ce plastic that i have is worth 75+

wow how to the sharks blow a 3-1 lead and than lose in OT?! oh well thats what you get with a team like the sharks. (thankfully im a wings fan) send me the address to send your disc via pm and i will get it out for you on monday.

hahaha i win your contest and than a week later you win a disc from me

wow how to the sharks blow a 3-1 lead and than lose in OT?! oh well thats what you get with a team like the sharks. (thankfully im a wings fan) send me the address to send your disc via pm and i will get it out for you on monday.

hahaha i win your contest and than a week later you win a disc from me

I think a general rule with hockey should be if it dont snow there then you shouldnt get an nhl team but yeah p.m. coming

Lets go BLUES

If you wanna rematch against those god forsaken redwings sum time let me know I HATE them with a passion lol

Last edited:
I think a general rule with hockey should be if it dont snow there then you shouldnt get an nhl team but yeah p.m. coming

Lets go BLUES

If you wanna rematch against those god forsaken redwings sum time let me know I HATE them with a passion lol

oh yea I am for sure down with that! next game we play my wings vs your blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.