• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blurr's New and Improved bag

How are those Prodigy fairways working out for you? I tried the F2 and F3 and they weren't my thing.

Timko said:
How are those Prodigy fairways working out for you? I tried the F2 and F3 and they weren't my thing.

I like the F7 for rolling...doesn't work well for air shots for me as all it does is want to roll. I haven't quite figured out the F2 just yet. The pearl champ'ish Nikko signature one I have flies like the old 11x Circle Stamped KC Teebirds, but the proto F2 I have flies like a roadrunner. So I am undecided if it will stay in the bag. The F7 will probably stay in the bag until I get an E-Illusion worn in a little bit. I still say that the E-Illusion is still the best roller mold on the market. I have thrown the F3 as well. It has a nice flight path, but it just didn't stick for me. The Jackal is a far more superior straight to slightly understable fairway driver. Lately though, I have really been digging on the Apache as a fairway driver. It is easy to power down and still not have it hyzer out hard.

The f2 I had was pretty nice, it flew like an 11x Teebird. the f3 and I never got on the same page; it would be stable then flippy. It had a tiny power window that would tip it on either side; not what I need in a driver I want to work a bunch of lines.

I just got a beat in F2. Was supposed to be 9/10, but it was 6-7/10. Kinda pissed, but it flies nice