• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bo Don't Know...

Jay Dub

* Ace Member *
Back when Bo Jackson, one of the greatest athletes of all time, was playing pro sports, baseball (All Star team) and football (Pro Bowl), there was a commercial that showed him excelling in any sport he wanted to....except disc golf.
Someone with a marketing brain came up with the idea to make pins about that commercial. Going through some old stuff I found 2 of these.

edit to add: The saying in that commercial was "Bo knows (fill in the blank with any sport)"

picture.php

Last edited:
greatest athlete to ever don the silver and black.
:thmbup:
The beginning to the end of his career was when Oakland played the Bengals. Some one tackled him from behind and the way he landed screwed up his hip which is why he had to stop playing pro sports.

:thmbup:
The beginning to the end of his career was when Oakland played the Bengals. Some one tackled him from behind and the way he landed screwed up his hip which is why he had to stop playing pro sports.

mcfadden reminds me of bo just from his physical stature. big, fast, strong, broad neck and shoulders

also, nice disc

mcfadden reminds me of bo just from his physical stature. big, fast, strong, broad neck and shoulders

also, nice disc

The "Bo don't know" isn't a disc, if you meant that one. It's a pin about 1" diameter. :)

Thanks anyway. :thmbup:

why isnt that on your bag !?!? and u should totally dye a disc with that on it lol

They were on my bag. I think most people around here had one on their bag back when they came out, that bag isn't used anymore.
But yeah, I should pin it to my bag again.

Eric Heiden was the greatest 2 sport athlete! He competed in the Olympics against the best in the world. Bo don't know bikes. Or skates!!

Y'all are wrong. Bo knew. Give him a disc, teach him how to throw it, and I betcha he'll blow your mind.

He was amazing. Quite possibly the best running back I've ever seen for the one or two seasons before he got injured. He also had one of the best throws to the plate (up there with Mays) when he caught one deep in right in Seattle and threw a no-hop line drive to the plate to easily beat a stunned runner trying to tag up.

Bo jackson is my favorite athlete of all time. He would of been the best athlete in the history of sports if he didnt blow out his hip. He was also a great role model. He wasnt tryin to be a gangsta like all these other athletes. G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time) in my eyes.
Bo could prolly throw a disc 700ft with no run up, but he would miss every putt lol

He was amazing. Quite possibly the best running back I've ever seen for the one or two seasons before he got injured. He also had one of the best throws to the plate (up there with Mays) when he caught one deep in right in Seattle and threw a no-hop line drive to the plate to easily beat a stunned runner trying to tag up.

I was watching that game and saw him do that. Amazing!

I remember seeing a play that he did when he was on the Royals plaing against the White Sox. He caught the ball against the wall deep in left center field then threw out Robin Ventura at first for the double play....amazing!