• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bob Rob Crowley Texas

jlh900

Birdie Member
It's time for what has to be my favorite tournament every year. The Bob Rob at my home course in Crowley Texas and what will be my first advanced tourney to play it. I'm ready a bit upset we aren't playing reds and just two rounds of whites but I'm ready none the less

Well I be there I've been asked to be dropped to rec after being destroyed in my first tourney hopefully I fair a little better this go round. Won't get the first round jitters I got last time. Really looking forward to this as it is lining up to be a great day weather wise

I just played this course for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it is alot of fun. I would love to play it again. Great elevation changes. When is the tourney?

I haven't decided if I want to join the tournament. It would be my first actual tournament. I'm working on selling discs to see if I have the money to even join it...

oh no, I mean which day. is it all saturday and sunday (other than the doubles)

I'd like play in it, but I REALLLLLLLY don't want to play blue tees. :/

It's all day Saturday yea I really don't want to play blue tees twice but at my last tourney I got killed by 30 plus strokes the guy who won intermed division was a 932 who would of won open by 5 strokes. I really want to be somewhere competive and since my first tourney experience was bad I won second to be a bit more fun

I think I'd like to start in recreational for the remainder of this year. Then I'll jump up a division when I actually get pdga tagged.

I got pdga tagged in oct. I wanted to meet people and figured the tourneys were a good way. Unfortantly people in the intermed division were a bit too serious. You would be surprised what 15 bucks in merchant credit will do to people lol. I thought it would be a group of people who were good but still needed to get better. No a lot of them were placing shots over and over again. To me that is more advanced or whatever the next step is. It also didn't help that I was playing greenbriar with 40 mph winds.

I've been told by a friend who's playing in it that everyone is from the white tees.

I've been told by a friend who's playing in it that everyone is from the white tees.

Excelllllent! :D

I got pdga tagged in oct. I wanted to meet people and figured the tourneys were a good way. Unfortantly people in the intermed division were a bit too serious. You would be surprised what 15 bucks in merchant credit will do to people lol. I thought it would be a group of people who were good but still needed to get better. No a lot of them were placing shots over and over again. To me that is more advanced or whatever the next step is. It also didn't help that I was playing greenbriar with 40 mph winds.

Seriously though, Greenbriar with 40 mph winds is the worst experience I've had lol

107 people listed so far according to PDGA. i am excited to see that many disc golfers on one course at a time

hope it doesnt call for rain.... they will cancel it...!!!!!!!!

We played the Bob Rob in a full downpour last year. No thought of canceling it. Luckily if this forecast holds up, it'll be the best weather for the Bob Rob in three years.