• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Bought time, to get a teebird

Hellweg

Par Member
I finally broke 350 ft with my beast, but now i need a slower disc for the shorter holes or i over drive them, so i think the tee bird is a reasonable choice.

Teebird is decent i have two of them, However, have you thought about an eagle? Eagle's are my favorite fairway/short drive discs, can make them do almost anything you want.

A Teebird is stable, unlike the Beast. So if your looking for something slower and stable, great choice. Also consider a Leopard and Eagle for something that has some high speed turn.

I loved my Teebird, but lost it in the hole on #8. Let me know if you find it.

You're about where I am distance wise.

I would suggest the TeeBird, a real straight flyer, and then consider a Leopard if you want an understable. I use them both, depending what I want to do. The Leopard gets nice distance, with a bit of turn.

Sweet for that 300-320 range...

I loved my Teebird, but lost it in the hole on #8. Let me know if you find it.

Man it has been a long time since we last referenced the hole on #8. Look out for it or you might fall in.

I prefer the TL to the TeeBird or the Eagle. The TL does not necessarily have any high speed turn but it also has less fade than both the Eagle or the TeeBird making it really easy to put on a line and have it stay there.

Teebird is decent i have two of them, However, have you thought about an eagle? Eagle's are my favorite fairway/short drive discs, can make them do almost anything you want.

short driver with an eagle??!!? i always throw my eagle 350 everytime i rip it...

well i dont want too understable of a disc, cuz i have a stalker and that thing turns over into the ground every time

Latest posts