• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Bright pink barstamp buzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPariah

So I lost my baby this weekend. Aced with it, then the next hole I threw her in the lake. I am looking for a buzzz tooled pink barstamp buzzz (preferably a little flippy but I will look at any and all!) I have other barstamp buzzzes I can trade, I have a first run destroyer, and some other goodies that I would be willing to get rid of, or if necessary I can do Paypal or Paypal + plastic. Just show me what you got and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks!!

if you have purple to trade i might be willing to come off a pink they are hard to find on here bc me and booter buy em up :) yum yum

No purples, I do have green. The first run destroyer is a red max weight - I am going to try and get the ink off this evening.

word yea i only collect pink and purples if you find a purp hit me up for a pinky!

i have several nice flat pink buzzzes that are reg current stamped....u could use them for lake shots????

I have a couple pink/red super bright bar stamps, one new and one 8.5/10 but it would take a really nice purple or pearly blue to get it from me.

I don't have either at the moment but I have friends with pearly champ gators and 11x kc pro teebirds..if you all have the bright pink I'm looking for I'll see if I can get it off of them (or at least get pics for now to decide).

So I'm looking for a pink (not 10th) again! Would love to trade a max weight first run destroyer for one!!

I have a pink BS that I would trade for a pearly champ gator. Let me know if you were able to get one rom your friends?

PFort - Let me ask a few people

Birdman - can you send a pic and maybe a price you have in mind? If I don't find the trade then maybe I'll just sell the destroyer to do this in a round-about way.

IF I threw destroyers id take it.Atleast $55 uninked MINIMAL WEAR! Im gonna start posting soon buzzes soon.

Cool if you have a pic I'd love to see it. Also starting to consider trading a beautiful sea green WASP tooled one (purple stamp) with faded ink on rim for the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts