• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Disc recommendations

I feel like Verdict is the answer and I've been on the verge of trying it multiple times before, but that whole head of HR business over at Dynamic really pushed my buttons and I don't think I'll be buying their stuff for a while.

I don't blame you for that at all.

I feel like Verdict is the answer and I've been on the verge of trying it multiple times before, but that whole head of HR business over at Dynamic really pushed my buttons and I don't think I'll be buying their stuff for a while.

I don't wanna derail this thread, but what was the thing with DD recently? Feel free to send a PM to not totally diverge the thread.

I don't wanna derail this thread, but what was the thing with DD recently? Feel free to send a PM to not totally diverge the thread.

Short story is they hired a guy named Corey Wiltz as their HR Director whom just had been fired from his job as a principal due to discrimination against one of his lesbian students. They handled the situation badly IMO and didn't seem to care much about his past at all. You can find the details on Corey Wiltz and DD's statement if you Google it.

Short story is they hired a guy named Corey Wiltz as their HR Director whom just had been fired from his job as a principal due to discrimination against one of his lesbian students. They handled the situation badly IMO and didn't seem to care much about his past at all. You can find the details on Corey Wiltz and DD's statement if you Google it.

Oh yikes, I didn't hear about that. I'll definitely look it up, thanks for filling me in

Latest posts