• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

British BDGA Tour #1 Bristol Open

mat cutler

I would like to invite you to come to the Bristol Open on 25/26th of January 2014.

We have a beautiful course set in the grounds of a old country mansion just minutes away from the centre of Bristol.

The tournament will be part of the BDGA tour and as a result be a PDGA C tier event.
The course is a challenging parkland course with some wooded holes in ancient beech forest.

Lunches and tournament central will be located in the Angel Inn just 200m from the course

The course will be especially laid out for tournament play with 5 additional holes and all OB and holes clearly marked with rope.

Bristol is a great city with plenty of interesting things to do on your visit. It is however a cheap British city and their are often very reasonable hotel deals, eating out is very good value and you can get pints of lovely west country cider or locally brewed fine beers for around £3!

Accomodation

Basic Camping will be available 200m from the course at Parsonage Farm, The angel inn will also offer cooked breakfast for those campers who pre order.

I have booked out the Angel Inn B+B rooms so please quote "bristol disc golf" to book the most local B&B option!

As the angel has only 5 rooms I have also negotiated a deal with Redwood Hotel & Country Club just 5 mins drive from the course.

£50.00 bed & breakfast for a single room per night

£65.00 bed & breakfast for a twin or double room per night

The above rates are inclusive of vat, complimentary car parking, wifi and use of our extensive leisure facilities.

For overseas players;

Bristol has an International airport with flights to most European cities and is often pretty cheap. It is only around 20mins from the course too. Local players will happily pick you up so no need for an expensive hire car or transfers!

If you would like any more information or advice please feel free to contact me, e: [email protected], tel: +447986461345 or skype: mat_cutler

Tournament registration can be found here;

http://bristoldiscgolf.org.uk/bristol-open-2014/Registration

Many thanks

Matt Cutler
Bristol Disc Golf Club
PDGA 8836

Sounds like a fabulous event Matt. Imagine traveling to the UK for a January disc golf adventure. Alas, the duties of work and life, so often interfer with my plans to be a touring disc golf savant. Good luck with the tournament, and welcome to the site.

Latest posts