• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith Trick Shots With Discs

Pretty sick.. I like his bounce shots and where the dude throws the garbage can up and he makes it in..sick.

hmmm i think the whole "garbage can" as a makeshift target was done away with a while back with the invention of chain link

...and it would be tough for him to do disc golf stuff bc ultimate discs fly completely different than golf discs.

they do but the skills translate directly. a 'noob' friend of mine came out a few days ago who had only played DG with an ultimate disc before. After a few holes I ran to my car and grabbed a Birdie that I keep around for people to borrow.

He was throwing that Birdie on every imaginable line out to 250-260' it was stunning. He was torquing the **** out of it but it was so clean, the disc was CRUISING! I think I only beat him by 2 or 3 strokes.

He has an ego? Give me a break, make half of those shots and tell me you wouldn't be finger shooting the camera... Dude is pumped to making those throws, and rightfully so, they were damn impressive. Whether it's an Aviar or an Ultrastar, an impressive throw is an impressive throw.

I take it you've never actually met him or heard stories from any of his teammates?

Yea I don't really care about the guy personally, it's just a sick ass video that I thought everyone would like. It could be Saddam playing catch with bin Laden and I wouldn't give a crap as long as the throws were sweet as hell! Haters gonna hate, and then wish they could do cool crap like that too!

jersey-shores-mike-the-situation-sorrentino-self-proclaimed-king-reality-tv.jpg

Look, I know this thread is old, but he doesn't have an ego now, his job is going around the world introducing kids to all disc sports. Some say he is a horrid person, some say he is the messiah, but in college, everyone has at least a bit of an ego. If I were standing out all day throwing discs at trashcans, I would be glad to finally make one. No warefare please.

Latest posts