• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brown Deer Park Closed - Milwaukee

Bet that fib feels like a douche now that it worked again.

Nope . . . he feels like a douche because he is from Illinois not because he was wrong or that it worked a second time.

Glad to hear the basket was returned. Selfishly I am bummed that I couldn't play Brown Deer when I was up there, but props to the club for taking a stand. Looking forward to getting back up there to play it.

Good to hear the basket was returned. It would have been a real shame to lose a course like that.

I'd love to have anything close to a Brown Deer quality course in my backyard. :thmbup:

WOW @ this thread. :phewsmiley:

I was sweating Brown Deer getting the permanent pull, good to hear the basket got returned! :) :thmbup:

CHUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that Winter Park can stand on it's own and doesn't need a cheerleader as much, I've taken to trolling for threads about chuckers also - these worthless and useless morons who crap where they play just seem to make my brain hurt. I cannot even begin to grasp why idiot players smash bottles at courses, much less steal a basket.

PROPS FOR PULLING THE COURSE TO FORCE A RETURN.

This is horrible!

We tried to use trail cams taking pictures of deer in a few parks and parkways around Milwaukee. I do not own any of them anymore.:thmbdown: People are just selfish idiots:thmbdown:. I have seen this sport grow in the last couple of years and your bound to pick up a few losers along the way. Closing parks may help get the basket back. What happens when they don't bring t back? We loss the course for good?:doh: There has to be some other way.

I'm not sure who pays for the upkeep of the course. If they are city parks and maintenance is paid for by tax payers. Then I say buy a few more baskets, put up real cameras on the exits from the park. If city wants to spend money on some of the other bad ideas they have, like the Trolley in downtown that no one is going to ride, we can spend a little money on a few extra baskets and security to keep a good thing going for the rest of us decent people.

I'm wishing bad luck on to this person. " I hope his ass gets wet every time he takes a dump for the rest of his life!!! return the basket and maybe i'll lift the curse!

We tried to use trail cams taking pictures of deer in a few parks and parkways around Milwaukee. I do not own any of them anymore.:thmbdown: People are just selfish idiots:thmbdown:. I have seen this sport grow in the last couple of years and your bound to pick up a few losers along the way. Closing parks may help get the basket back. What happens when they don't bring t back? We loss the course for good?:doh: There has to be some other way.

I'm not sure who pays for the upkeep of the course. If they are city parks and maintenance is paid for by tax payers. Then I say buy a few more baskets, put up real cameras on the exits from the park. If city wants to spend money on some of the other bad ideas they have, like the Trolley in downtown that no one is going to ride, we can spend a little money on a few extra baskets and security to keep a good thing going for the rest of us decent people.

I'm wishing bad luck on to this person. " I hope his ass gets wet every time he takes a dump for the rest of his life!!! return the basket and maybe i'll lift the curse!

basket has been returned, brown deer is open again, u can lift the curse if u want or not lol

Latest posts